Performance Certification

Energy performance certificates

If you intend to sell a house or apartment in Portugal, you will need an Energy Performance Certificate. This became law in January 2009. We can inspect your property and prepare this certificate for you.

Acoustic certificates

Acoustic certification is mandatory for new properties and renovations in Portugal.
We can carry out an acoustic inspection of your home to check that it complies with legislation.

Contact Us

Office: Avenida José dos Santos Farias, n.º 139, Loja B, 8135-167 Almancil, Portugal. T: +351 289 399 208

Postal: CX147-Z, Maritenda, 8100-084 Boliqueime, Portugal 

  • Facebook
  • Linkedin